Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm 2 Weeks Old Today

And I've decided life is some sort of cruel and unusual punishment...gee whiz man, a kid can't even have a fart in peace, where does that pain come from?
Despite that though, I thought I'd grace the old people with a few smiles so they'd keep me around.

That lady, who calls herself mom, has decided to wake me every 3 hours during the day, something about wanting to sleep longer at night, can you imagine!

I decided to give her a bit of a break though with a feed this morning...that is after I overheard her mention something about me, the dustbin and the garbage truck which was coming today...so I went to sleep "relatively" easy. She just better not get used to it.

Mom just missed my smile, catch a wake up man!

Whatever, I'm just trying to sleep here...

No comments: