Monday, May 5, 2008

Keyboard King

How rude, the parentals were both home all of last week and completely hogged all the computers, so I didn't get much chance to come and update my blog.

But I did put the time to good use practising my typing skills, just see how fast I am! Dad kept getting in my way though, trying to show me different letters, can't he see I already know what I'm doing?

Lightening McSeth on the Keyboard
Thinking of what to type next
Yes Dad, I know where the Enter button is, thank you, I was just pausing for thought (rolls eyes)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

BWAHAHAHA !!!

Maybe he can start working with daddy on some coding projects when he turns 6 months old.

Now if only I was allowed to bash my keyboard like he does. :)

Yuri said...

Hi Big Little Guy,

Have you considered a piano? You really know how to pound those keys - bet you love jazz!
In fact you somehow remind me of Satchmo - it must be the hairstyle.