Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

We had such a nice day today, it's a special day when I get to tell my Mom how much I love her. So I asked my Dad to help me out and we gave my Mom a card that said this:

To My Mom

Happy Mother's Day!!!

You are the best Mom in the whole universe. I know I can sometimes be a pain but I do love you the most. I want today to be special for you so I have organised Dad to do a few things (using the power of my whine).
1. Breakfast in bed
2. No nappy changes
3. Yummy sushi for dinner
4. A music CD of your choice
5. One full body massage :)


Lots of love
Seth
Here's me & Dad during the walk we all went on before lunch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aw seth! you're a darling - d'you know that??

Fiona's photo a day said...

I'm glad you made your mom's day special. I'm sure she deserved it because it looks like she loves you alot and looks after you very well!