Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Half a year full of fun!

Today I am 6 MONTHS OLD!

When that sore tummy kicked in at 2 weeks old I never thought I'd make it this far! But here I am and not only did I make it but I'm actually enjoying myself these days!

Did you know I can actually crawl...and bite things like my mother? When I stick out my tongue a little bit I can feel these cool things in my mouth my Mom calls teeth, so I stick out my tongue a lot!

I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me what I already know, yes I am perfect! He said he was looking forward to seeing my growth curve because I was so very big the first time he saw me. Well guess what, I'm right smack bang in the middle of normal when it came to my weight and head measurements...but when it came to my height it turns out I am still really tall. The doctor said I'm 5cm's taller than average for this age, and at 71cm's I am one day going to tower over the parentals. I wonder it I'll be able to tell them what to do then?

I LOVE food, banana and butternut are my two favourites! I still keep throwing up everywhere but it's all cool now that I can crawl, because now I don't throw up on myself any more. Instead it goes on the floor where I can see it, and feel it, and smear it around...Mom always freaks though and tries to wipe it up before I can have my fun!

Mom actually asked the doctor about my reflux and he says I am doing so well that he won't give me any medicine and Mom must just suck it up (as opposed to me who can just spit it out) cause it can last until I'm 18 months old.

Thanks everyone for watching me grow so big and strong!

Brushing my shiny new teeth!

Testing out the chew in my squeaky toy.
Check out my two teeth!

Nice smile!
Naughty face
Crawling

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Congratulations on your 6 months Seth! You are such a cute little boy and your mommy and daddy is doing such a good job raising you!

Fiona's photo a day said...

Happy 6 months Seth!
Looking forward to seeing your development over the next 6 months :)