Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Swimming Lessons

This last Saturday I started my very first swimming lesson with Dad. He says one day when I grow up I'll be a good swimmer like him if I start practising now!

I met some other babies there but they were far to quiet for my taste so I just merrily shouted my way through the lesson. I didn't care too much for the songs and actions they were doing either, there was a ball the teacher gave me to try shut me up that was way more interesting...silly teacher, doesn't she know you can also shout at balls :)

Trying on my cossie
The tag is the best bit
In the change rooms at swimming
I don't want to splash the water Dad, that song is silly!
Got my ball, that's more like it!
OK, I'll watch the teacher but I'm NOT letting go my ball!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

oh cute man!!!

Unknown said...

och! ryk neethling here we come!

Fiona's photo a day said...

Ogh Seth, you look adorable in your green little costume :)
Happy swimming!