Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Apartment

I have so many things I want to tell you about my holiday I thought I would just start at the beginning and tell you about where we were staying.

We stayed in an apartment with the most amazing view. You could see rocks and dassies, and out the side a whole pond full of these gigantic fish, it was awesome!

But the parentals were far more interested in splashes on the sea, kept mentioning something about whales. Dunno what's so exciting about splashes but who understands how parent's minds work anyway?

I got my very own bedroom but it wasn't anywhere as nice as Mom & Dad's which had the biggest bed to play around on!

Mom said the beach by us was washed away, but we still took a stroll down to have a look at all that water and have a bite to eat...best of all, I nearly convinced Dad to give me a swig of his beer...sigh, but as usual Mom was a spoil sport.

The awesome view, do you see all the dassies?
My room
The parentals room
Check what I can do, I just squish my nose like this and...what do you mean smile for the camera, this is far more interesting!
Daddy, I luff you vewy vewy much...and if you'd just take you hand off the bottle for a second I'd really appreciate it!

3 comments:

urban farm girl said...

wow!!!! that looks like a fantastic place!! i need the details!!

Natasha said...

looks totally gorgeous!

Unknown said...

seth, my man! i missed you.
looks like you had a fab time tho.

keep working on mom and the beer...she's bound to give in sooner or later.
lol