Friday, September 26, 2008

Last few!

Sadly, just as my holiday had to end, so too must my posts about it. I thought I would leave you with a few last photos and stories of what I got up to before we made the long trek home...and man, was it long!

I was pretty busy even though it was a holiday. You know there is no rest for us babies, we have to learn every day of our lives! So try think about that the next time you complain about having to get up at 6 in the morning, it may be holiday for you but we consider it a full working day!

Practising standing on my own
Playing soccer with Mom
Taking a break from all the kicking!
Who are you calling funny face?
I call this the "karate kid" stance, it requires great skill and a natural instinct for balance!
Like the t-shirt says...
Sunset from the balcony

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I'm also sad to see it end!
lovely photos, looks like you had an awesome holiday