Friday, October 24, 2008

Mango - the discovery!

The funniest thing happened to me this week.

So lately Mom keeps trying to shove these dried and shrivelled up pieces of stuff in my mouth...yuck!

Well of course I refused and pushed my lips together as hard as I could, I'm not silly you know and that could have been something dangerous, not nice and yummy like Dad's slops!

Finally this week I decided to humour the old bat and what do you know, the stuff is actually pretty tasty, Mom says it's called sundried Mango.

And guess what, teeth come in pretty handy for something other than grinding. Turns out you can use them for pulling little bits off the dried mango...yummy!

Hmm, I'm not so sure, it's just all pretty dry and tasteless to me
Oops, I ripped a bit off and ewwww, it's in my mouth....
Ok, ok, I'll admit it, this is yummy!

1 comment:

Fiona's photo a day said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it Seth
You are looking very handsome in your stripey top!