Thursday, October 16, 2008

Practising using my teeth

So after feeling a bit miserable this week, I have just got 2 brand new teeth. This brings my total to 8!

I love using my teeth to chew all sorts of things but I especially like wooden spoons and dirty shoes! My very favourite is the biltong I get at Noni & Grumpy's!

Strangely though Mom seems to think I should use my teeth to chew food. I don't understand why, when it's easier just to swallow it when it's already mush. And can I just state for the record that I HATE dried mango strips! I have no idea what they taste like because I won't let them pass my lips, but the very fact that Mom keeps trying must mean that there's something wrong with them...I know her, she's a tricky one, so I think I'll just stick to Dad's tasty slops for now when I feel like munching something!

Oh and I must tell you, horror of all horrors, the other morning, instead of mushing up my banana just the way I like it, Mom tried to force me to eat it just like that! Can you imagine! And then she told me I was doing it wrong when I obliged her and took a bit of the skin...I just can't win!

Mmmm yummy, nothing better than the taste of wood in the morning.
What's this, an unmushed banana? Ag you shouldn't have mom. No really, you shouldn't have!
Fine, if you insist I will have a nibble of this nice skin here.
What do you mean I'm not suppose to eat that bit, you're the one who gave it to me?
FINE, I'll just spit it out shall I?
Hmmm, I'll just finish up with a bit of water, this chewing thing is thirsty work.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my boy! i'll have to speak to that mom of yours! unmushed bananas??!! WHAT WAS SHE THINKING???

Fiona's photo a day said...

Wow 8 teeth already Seth - you really are growing fast! Hopefully your taste will change with time and I'm sure when you are a bit older the banana will be much tastier than daddy's slops :)

urban farm girl said...

wow 8 teeth! that's fabulous man!!