Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Exploring Botany: The Journey Continues

Because of my interest in Botany, Mom and Dad decided to take me to visit the Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens. It was sooooooo much fun, adn so nice to have Dad home for a day during the week!

We started off with breakfast at the restuarant there, and I got my very own babycino! Luckily the waiter remembered ot bring it for me cause Mom and Dad didn't even bother ordering it in the first place!

After that we walked up to the waterfall. It's the first time I've ever seen anything like that and it was amazing!

Unfortunately on our way home yet another insanely dumb person jumped a stop street and drove straight into Dad's car...Mom was sooooooooooooo angry. We all lived to tell the tale, poor Dad had to spend the rest of the day at the police station though!

The Babycino Connoisseur taking a deep sip

Stopping for breath
I know I'm pulling a funy face here but Mom said I must put this photo on cause my eyes look so blue.
Got Milk?
First sight of the waterfall, I just couldn't look at Mom, it was too interesting
Checking out the pool at the bottom of the falls
Mom's turn
Us infront of the falls
The arty shot
Running back to Dad
My family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos of a beautiful family having a really fun day... well the first half anyway. So sorry about the accident. ARGH!

Carol Markusse said...

I love the Babycino. He is still the cutest little guy Tanja. Sorry about the accident, i'm glad you guys weren't hurt.