Friday, August 14, 2009

Big Brother

So I have some great news, apparently I've been upgraded from baby to big brother and will shortly have my own baby to drag about.

Mom says she has a little brother or sister for me in her tummy, but of course I know that's ridiculous cause I've seen what she eats, and while she may nibble my toes and Dad's ears I've yet to see her take a real bite of an actual person.

Anyway, it's pretty exciting, I even got my own t-shirt and some photos of the new baby. I do wonder where they are keeping the baby though, I've looked everywhere in the house and can't seem to find it, plus they don't get out much without me so the poor kid has to be hidden somewhere around here? Don't you worry though, it sounds like I've got until February to carry out my investigations, I'll be sure to keep you updated!

Sigh...if you insist on taking a photo I guess I'll just have to stand still...

Here's my baby sucking his/her thumbAnd here you can see the whole baby!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are going to be one of the world's best big brothers! i can feel it in my bones