Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Destruction Continues...

Ripping a tree out by it's roots is pretty darn hard work, even if the tree involved is dead. It's just a shame Moms doesn't appreciate my manly strength, in fact she actually went all red and shouted, performed, smacked me through my nappy (which wasn't really sore...thanks nice soft cloth nappy) and then sent me to my room! Obviously I was exhausted after my earlier display of strength but I wasn't going to let that get in the way of my reputation as Master Destroyer so proceeded to empty my cot as usual. I have however discovered that it is much more comfortable to sleep on the mattress, so I just flip it the wrong way around, and of course a little company during a nap is also always good so I made sure Teddy didn't end upon the floor either.


No comments: