Saturday, January 2, 2010

My 2nd Birthday

Oh bliss, I woke up one morning and what do you know, there was another whole stash of presents, I thought it was Christmas again for sure until Mumsy and Daddy started going on about happy birthdays and how I'm a big boy now.

I'm pretty cool with it not being Christmas and this birthday lark seems to be just as good if not better, because this time it was all about ME!


Opening presents is serious business.
VERY serious business!
Checking out some of my pressies.
The cake
Blowing out the candles - which I did perfectly!
And this, well this was my favourite present of the day and it wasn't even a birthday present! It's the airplane Mumsy & Daddy have been using to bribe me to poo in the toilet, so I finally decided to oblige and I got my big airplane I've been waiting for so long (he he he, little do they know I have no future plans to use that silly toilet thing again)

No comments: