Monday, February 1, 2010

The Baby's Pool

So apparently it's nearly time for the baby to arrive, the parentals keep asking me if it's a brother or a sister but I'm cleverer than that and just tell them it's a baby ;)

The other day we were just making sure that we had everything ready and the parentals set up a nice big swimming pool inside. I thought I'd better test it out and make sure it's a cool place for the baby to be born. And it is, there's loads of space, it's nice and warm and I bet my new baby is going to love it!

That's Daddy checking out the instructions behind me
Making sure there's plenty space by waving my arms about
Sliding off the bean bag on the side

2 comments:

barb said...

Yeah I can comment Ü
Yup looks like there is enough room for all 4 of you in there lol.
You look very ready and organised so i hope little one does not keep you waiting too long - but if s/he does that is also okay.
Are those affirmation posters on the wall?

Tanja said...

Lol, seems like I've got another little one who likes to take their time and those are affirmations on the wall :D