Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hello World!

Hey everyone, I'm Neve and I've come to visit my Mom, Dad, and special big brother here on earth. I can't wait to see all the things they have to show me!

So far I'm enjoying my stay, I get lots of kisses, loves and plenty of milk, what more could a girl want?

Here's a few pictures from my last week or two.

Enjoying another kiss from my Big Brother!
This is my Mom, we hang out a lot
This is the funny chair they put me in whenever we go in the noisy moving thing
This is me wearing my Big Brother's newborn outfit that only fitted him for a day or two. Thanks for letting me borrow it Seth!

Here's me after a bath telling Mom all about it

And here's my Big Brother being a little rude while I was telling Mom about the bath, seems he didn't appreciate my story very much

3 comments:

Shutterprincess said...

Oh Tanja. So precious. I think you should force the kids to update their blog at least once a day. They write so beautifully.

Linda said...

She is so precious! Seth is looking so big all of a sudden now that he is bog boet.

Michelle said...

I agree with Carol. You should force your kidlets to update more.
They are so gorgeous and you are looking good!