Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Neve - 8 Weeks

Can you believe I'm already 8 weeks old? I guess you could say it's already been a whole lifetime for me, but it feels like it's gone by in a few short moments.

I went to see the paediatrician this week and he told the parentals I'm as right as rain. I might have been small when I was born but I've grown sooooooooooooooo much that I'm above my growth curve on everything, it must be all that eating and sleeping I do.

I now weigh 4.7kgs, and I sleep through the night for now from about 10-11pm at night until anywhere between 5-7am. I thought I may as well give the parentals a break seeing as they're still up a couple times a night with my older brother, but who knows, maybe I'll join them again sometime with all the night time fun?

Looking at my Dad, who I love so much!
The Little Thinker
Grin!
And I popped this one in to show you all how I sleep, I cover my face with my hand. Oh and this is my favourite place to sleep too, on Mom's chest!

No comments: