Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Neve - 12 Weeks Old

Well here I am, 12 weeks old and sweet as pie!

I've found my sense of humour and had my first proper giggle a few days ago!

I can reach for and grab things and stick them in my mouth but they usually make me gag in disgust...and then I do it all over again!

Once I fall asleep at night I sleep like a dream until 8:30-9am, aren't I kind to the parentals?

When I get excited I wave my arms about and make excited little coughs of noise, with a big smile on my face.
The main causes of excitement are Seth, Dad, Mom & standing.
I just love standing and will do a funny wobble of joy if you let me stand up

I'm packing a quadruple chin now and weighs in at 5.6kgs

I had my first bottle the other night and it was most disgusting. I complained a lot so the parentals were aware of my disapproval, but still drank it because I'd hate to see good milk going to waste after all Mom's hard work at pumping it out!

I like this pic of me cause Mom got me at a good angle, you can hardly see all my chins!

No comments: