Monday, January 3, 2011

Seth - I Turned 3!!

That's pretty big right?

My birthday was really cool, there were another load of presents to open and a yummy cake to eat.

Just wish people would stop with the happy birthday song already, I hate that song!

When I woke up in the morning I found a whole load of presents on the table, it was really funny! I kept asking which presents were for Mom, Dad & Neve but they said they were all for me cause it was my birthday...I could hardly believe it!

Neve had a peek too and her eyes got really big!
I opened so many presents, there were books
& Zoobs
& trains & tracks (see the wrapping paper flying through the air - that's cause I just chuck it to one side quick sticks as soon as I've pulled it off the pressie)
There was a space shuttle & astronauts
And best of all there was my very own bike!
Which I just about fit on once the seat was adjusted
Then we had fun playing & Neve was wondering what I was doing...
...just making glasses Nevie-bums!
Then off to Grumpy & Noni's & Mikey's for more fun & presents
Which is where I got an awesome ice cream cake...yum yum yum...
& a plane...got to be the best cake EVA!
But then everyone tried to sing happy birthday to me and I got all hot & bothered and told them to stop!
I can't smile Mom, I'm too busy eating ice cream & smarties...but I can pull this face just quick for the camera!

No comments: