Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm 5 Weeks Old

And you will not believe the week I've just had!

My mom took me to the physio and after she told me about the massage I would be getting I was really looking forward to it. When we first arrived he seemed like a nice enough guy...that is until he got his hands on me! That place is like a torture chamber man!!!

Thank goodness we are getting a weeks break before we go back...I need time to improve on my kick, cause I'm hoping I'll get him in some vital organ the next time.

But have I mentioned that crick in my neck seems a lot better and my tummy is not as sore, go figure!

On Sunday it was my Dad's birthday and I decided to give him a nice present...so I went 7 hours between feeds and let the parentals get a bit of sleep....but I won't be doing that one again any time soon, wouldn't want them to get too used to it.

Otherwise I have a new favourite game...I pretend I'm sleeping, my mom puts me in bed, I wait 5 minutes and then I cry so she picks me up...I can do this over and over and over and over... shall I go on?

This is my face when mom's irritating me




But I can be more charming as long as she feeds me the good stuff!

No comments: