Wednesday, February 13, 2008

6 Weeks Old Today!

I went and got weighed today and guess what, I'm 5.55kgs big and the sister called me a giant. That's a good thing, right?

I've had a pretty busy week, we've been out to lots of places now. On Friday my Daddy took me in to see where he works and meet everyone there. I thought about impressing them all with my lung power, but decided to keep my mouth shout for a change.

Then just when the parentals thought they knew what they were doing and were getting a bit to comfortable with our routine, I decided to have a bit of a growth spurt and ate, and ate, and ate...

Otherwise I really like it when my mom makes a fool of herself dancing, singing and talking like an eedjit, it makes me laugh but you would never catch me doing that! But for someone reason whenever I am just enjoying the stoopid things she gets up to she stops it and sticks a black box in front of her face. I don't know why she does this, but I make sure I immediately stop smiling and give her a dirty look until she starts performing again!

Yawn...I moved to my own room this week and it's really cool. I try to stay awake at night but I just can't anymore...so last night I ate dinner at 7pm and then slept through until 5 this morning...for some reason this really excited the ballies.

Speaking of sleep, I'm outta here!

Me at Dad's work


This is what I look like at 5 in the morning

I love bathing, it sucks when I have to get out

Trying to catch the flying bears in my bed

Look how tight my clothes are getting, I've grown so much

Wondering when mom is going to take that thing out my face and entertain me again?

No comments: