Sunday, March 2, 2008

2 Months Old

Well it was bound to happen one day...and today I am finally all grown up! I can lift my head and chest off the floor in tummy time, and if the parentals would just take their hand off me for a second I'm pretty sure I could sit and stand by myself too.

Half my lifetime ago I could hardly even talk, I can't believe how young and helpless I once was. Of course now I know loads of words, and I like impressing people with long words like "aaah" and "ooooh", but my all time favourite is one I make when I breathe in deeply, "Eeeeeeee" !

I've also been practising my face making skills and finally pulled the perfect pout...my lip was sticking out a good quarter inch or so. I was feeling all proud for expressing myself so well, but for some reason it would appear my Mom isn't intellegent enough to understand me. Instead of feeling sorry for me and rushing over, she burst out laughing hysterically and kept pointing at my lips?

Looks like I'm gonna have my hands full teaching her. In fact, if you could all have a word with her about the appropriate reactions to my demands I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Are you talkin' to me?

Me and my pup
Practising my worried face, I pull this one when my mom acts like a lunatic and makes crazy noises & faces...

And here's when I realised she hasn't actually lost it, she's just trying to be funny

No comments: