Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm 8 Weeks Old Today...

...and I went to visit the nice Dr Li this morning. He told me what I already know, that I am perfect, and even better than that, that I am a giant among men.
He said that one day, not long from now, I am going to be taller than my mommy and daddy, I can hardly wait cause maybe then I can make them do what I want them to. At the moment they just won't obey my commands.
For instance, earlier I woke up ravenous and started to call for immediate feeding...well can you believe my mom had the cheek to make a toilet stop before she picked me up? Well I certainly told her all about it, I don't think she'll forget that one any time soon!
Besides that, my diet is going very well and I am now 6kgs. I spend a lot of time working out and my two favourite exercises are practising to sit and practising to stand. If my ballies won't give me their fingers to pull myself up on, I just do stomach crunches and yell until they do. Anyhoo, too much to do and too little time, plus my mom says she needs to get back on the pc.

Me sitting

Me standing - don't you think I'm strong?

Funky dude

One of my rare smiles in front of the camera
Catching a nap in my favourite place to sleep
Look at my cute booties!
Bye Bye!

No comments: