Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Green Goblin

Check me out in my new jersey, we thought it would be way too big because it's only for 6-12 month olds. But look! It's not so bad, especially once the sleeves are rolled up a bit.

I also have my very own box to play in now...it's really cool cause it helps me sit and I get dragged around wherever Mom is going. Last night I even got to sit on the kitchen counter and watch Mom make dinner!


Urg...I lost my hands!

Grrrr...I'll just have to chew them out!

Playing in my box

3 comments:

Fiona's photo a day said...

What a lovely jersey Tanya. He looks so very handsome in it :)

I like your idea with the box!

Unknown said...

Oh man, that's so cute!

suew said...

aww Seth is sooo cute! and getting so big already! I need to meet him NOW :)
love the jersey!