Wednesday, March 19, 2008

11 Weeks Old

And I'm not baby any more, can't you see just what a little boy I am!

I went to visit my mom's friend Lauren today, that's why I'm looking my best.

Otherwise there is not too much happening, I'm keeping the parentals on their toes by waking up at different times every night...no rest for the wicked!

I've also been practising my sitting and hope to show you all how good I am at it really soon. Mom just says we need Dad to be around to hold the camera, I don't know what she's worried about, it's not like I'm going to fall or anything while she's busy.

Otherwise I am wondering what's up with this easter lark...I keep hearing rumours about something called chocolate and eggs...but Mom says it really bad for me so we both need to steer clear. She said that's why I sometimes have a sore tummy, cause she ate some!

Hmmmmmmmmm, I'm not sure if I believe her though cause it looks like everyone else is enjoying themselves?

Anyway, she told me it' not the chocolate that's the important bit about easter any way, it's Jesus Christ that matters!

All dressed up for visiting in my cool jacket from Gran & Grumpy

4 comments:

Gi said...

Hey Seth, you one cool dude Mon!
Dig your jacket - your old foggies old foggies got good taste...and don't believe the mater about chocolate, it's what we are born for!
Prumgs

colsev said...

Hey Seth, geesh you're a strapping young lad. You get cuter by the day and I love reading your updates.

lots of love
Tyla :D

Fifi said...

Nice to meet you both!!! You have a beautiful boy.Sweet boy....... you have a very correct mom.... it is all about Jesus Christ!
Happy Easter!

Fiona's photo a day said...

You look super cute in your new jacket Seth. I hope you enjoyed your visit to Laurens house and I'm sure one day mommy will let you try out chocolate - it's yum :)