Saturday, March 15, 2008

Picnicless Day

Today I was suppose to go on a nice picnic to meet lots of new friends, but the weather was so bad it got cancelled. Which was a real downer cause I even got all dressed up in my nice outfit from Sue. I hope we get to do another picnic sometime, it sounds like fun and I was sad it didn't happen.

So instead I decided to go to the shops with my personal shoppers aka Mom and Dad. They're the best kind of personal shopper, cause not only do they choose the coolest stuff, but they pay for it all too!
Cause it's getting colder I got some warm tops, and we met up with my Granny and Grumpy, who also bought me the coolest jacket for winter.

It didn't take long for my mom to start dressing me up in some of the new stuff, she probably waited a whole 5 minutes after we got home, I wish she's give me a break!


Look how happy I am in my outfit from Sue!

Checking out the window
Dressed up in my new warm top

1 comment:

Fiona's photo a day said...

Seth you look so good in red!
Sorry mommmy didn't get you a break after the shopping but the tracksuite top looks good too :)