Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Playgym and other toys

This last weekend Mom and Dad dragged me out round the shops. Don't they realise how much I hate that?
First it's the whole being strapped into a torture device, then put into the back of the car where there's nothing to look at except the back of the seat...yawn, and then it's being wheeled around all number of boring places!
I wasn't too happy about it but they kind of made it up to me by buying me some essential items. They got me a gym to exercise my arms and legs out on, plus they got me some cars, a plane and a helicopter which not only look cool but taste pretty good too!


Here I am working out!

My nice cars etc.

5 comments:

Natasha said...

oooh, he is delish!!!!!

Unknown said...

He is gorgeous!!
I can't add a RSS feed from your blog :( Is it private?

Tanja said...

Ummm, I don't know what RSS is? Oops

As far as I know my blog isn't private?

Fiona's photo a day said...

Aw man Tanya
He is loving the gym :)
He really is such a gorgeous little boy, I'll definately be back to read more!

suew said...

aww what adorable pics!
am so glad you are updating your blog again :)