Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Cruelty of The Cold

Sorry I haven't spoken to you all in a while but since the weekend something terrible has happened. I just feel awful all the time, there is a rattle in my chest, wet stuff is pouring out my nose and I can barely open my eyes!

Is this how life is going to be from now on out?

I don't think I can bear it, it's so bad I can barely make myself smile when the parentals are being funny.

Mom keeps telling me it's a cold, but I don't understand cause I don't feel cold at all?

Well I'm really busy feeling sorry for myself so you'll all just have to live without me for a few days.

4 comments:

colsev said...

Oh dear Seth, those eyes of yours look extremely sore. I hope you get better very soon ((HUGS)) and cuddles

Isla said...

Hey babyshoes those eyes even make my eyes water. I hope you are feeling better and getting thos eyes all pretty again. Luv ya

Heidi said...

Shame poor little nunu! Hope you're better soon soon!

ZZZ said...

That looks like pink-eye - apparently there's a bout of that going around in north and west of joburg.
Poor baby, hope he's better soon.