Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cuddly Teddybear

My Dad came home with the coolest stuff from Wickus this week. A huge cuddly warm sleepsuit and a warm jacket, both made from the softest stuff ever.

They came just in time too becuase it's gotten positively chilly here the last few days. The sleepsuit has kept me nicely warm and toasty the last 2 nights, and it also means I get even more hugs and cuddles than normal cause the parentals love it so much.

Did I forget to mention that it's rather tasty too!

Thank you Wickus :)

What was that?

Yip, it's pretty tasty

I feel so happy in my cuddly clothes

3 comments:

grumps said...

Hi Young Man,

You look fantastic in that outfit, almost as lucky as Mom with her new boots.........
Wikus is a cool dude to make you look so hot!
Catch you soon.
Oh yes - you spelt 'because' wrong - don't worry you'll learn.

Fiona's photo a day said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fiona's photo a day said...

Ogh that suite is utterly adorable just like you Seth!