Saturday, April 19, 2008

Family Photos

Mom realised we didn't have one single family photo of all three of us together, no one has ever taken a picture!

So because the weather has been great, the parentals decided it would be a good time to try get some photos outside. Pity they didn't consult with me though, it would have been nice to be included. They always want to take photos, I think it's time to start charging!

Mom set up the black box on some funny legs and the next thing I know is she's legging it over to where me and Dad were waiting like some gigantic, lumbering elephant. But while they were busy trying to pose I thought I'd give them a nice surprise for later and show them just how unhappy I am that they didn't ask me if I wanted to have my photo taken :)

Can you see what I did here?
Just in case you couldn't see I've included a close up
Ok, I thought I'd better cooperate vaguely, even if I didn't smile.

Me and my Dad

I love standing!

No comments: