Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Inchworms and Tummy Time

I keep finding myself facedown on the floor!

Now not only does it limit my view, but I also find it very boring. Despite this the parentals keep going on about tummy time, so time and time again I find myself in this situation.

Enough's enough, I'm tired of balancing on my stomach, I think it's time to make a move. Unfortunately my arms can't seem to keep up with my legs. So my face made good friends with the floor and I look like an inchworm, but at least I made it to my toys!

"...And up and push"

Taking a Break

Nearly there!

4 comments:

Fiona's photo a day said...

Don't worry Seth, before you know it you will have mastered tummy time and then you'll realise you can crawl. That is sure to keep the parentals very busy :)

Yuri said...

Hey Dude, cute butt - better than that hat! Your Mom must LOVE cricket.
Yuri

colsev said...

My goodness young man but you're too big for your boots!! Trying to crawl at 12 weeks, well I never!!

See you soon :)

suew said...

tee hee soon he will be crawling!!
I LOVE bums!!!