Monday, March 31, 2008

I {Heart} My Froggie

The other day we went to pick up some glasses for the blind old man more commonly known as Dad.

As luck would have it Mom decided the spectacle shop was boring, so went window shopping instead and stumbled across the teddy bear sale of the century. Lucky for me cause suddenly I had a whole bunch of teddies shoved into my pram for me to choose from.

Of course it was no competition, I only had eyes and smiles for the best of the bunch, Mr Froggie!

Check Mom, it's a frog

I wonder if he fits in my mouth?

He jumped on my tummy!

Hmmm, where shall I put him?

I love you froggie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Who you calling blind miss teddy lover? Maybe you shouldn't get those shoes :)

Glad my boy has a new friend and they even have the same happy smile. Love you Seth, keep up the good choices!

Tanja said...

It wasn't me,twas Seth...and Seth also says mommy needs sexy shoes :)

Fiona's photo a day said...

Seth you look so very handsome in your dungaree's!

Yuri said...

Hi Seth, sure you're not French - like me - the way you are into those frogs legs - don't they just taste like smoked chicken?
Yuri
ps whats with the shoes and this Blay person?

Anonymous said...

I love froggie too! Seth is looking so happy & healthy.

suew said...

he loves his froggie hey!
and I love his dungarees!
what a gorgeous lil man :)