Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A City in the Sun

Sorry I haven't been updating a lot but my Mom has been so busy working she hogs the computer most of the time.

This last weekend we went away for the weekend with Gareth & Reinette. It was pretty cool, except the parentals made me sleep in this funny bed in the same room as them, so their snoring and stuff kept waking me up...and then they look at me like it's my fault!

Also I was teething so sometimes that made me a bit grumpy. If you look at the photos below you can see my one cheek is all hot and red from my teeth trying to break through.

On the Saturday I got strapped into my new stroller and we climbed on this huge noisy vehicle which took us down to some nice gardens where we walked. I saw monkeys, and sprinbok, and goats, and lots of different birds. It was quite amazing!
Oh, and I saw the biggest animal ever, and I couldn't believe my eyes, some kid was endangering his life by daring to climb on the beast! Daddy called it a long suffering horse, whatever that is?
All strapped in and ready to go!
Mom holding me safe in the noisy bus
So much to see!
Passed out!


No comments: