Monday, June 2, 2008

A WHOLE 5 months at last!

I've been saving up all my exciting news and photos for this update!

I'm so grown up now that I can
a) Crawl
b) Eat
c) Suck my toes
d) Boss the parentals around

Life is great!

On Sunday my parents fed me for the first time in forever, my Mom showed me a funny yellow thing and said I was going to eat a banana. Dad stuck me in this chair thing and stuck a piece of plastic in my mouth covered with sweet slimey stuff. At first it wasn't too bad but after a few moments to contemplate I decided it wasn't really my cup of tea, the parentals can keep their goo to themselves, I'm sticking to yummy milk!

Also on the weekend my Dad was playing with me and got super excited when he saw I could move forward on my knees...silly Dad, of course I can crawl, what else does he think I've been practising for the last 5 months?

I went to my first wedding on Friday and saw my Mom's friend Carly get married, she looked beautiful and I had lots of fun besides being assaulted by all the women there. Silly Mom forgot the camera though so you can't see how well dressed I was.

On Saturday I also went for my first modelling gig with Natasha, I think she's going to help me get famous. If she gives me permission I'll post some of the pics here when she's done proofing them so you can see just how great I looked!

Other than that I keep the house full of laughs & cries, spit & vomit, nappies & bibs, and all that other good stuff. My Mommy & Daddy love me very, very, very much!

The guitar Mommy says she'll teach me to play

I can't wait to be a famous rock and roll star!

In my snuggly sleeping bag from Oma

First bite...ummm, what's this?

Let me hold onto that myself thank you very much

Hey this is kinda sweet and...haaaang on, it's squishy ewwwwww

Nah, I'll think I'll pass thanks... Yeugh!!! Which part of "Pass" didn't you get
Blue eyes!
Ready, set, drool!
One leg at a time, hopefully I'll get there!
Hey, watch me!
I go like this...
...and like this...easy, peasy

3 comments:

Carol Markusse said...

Awww man. What a gorgeous little guy. What a wonderful update. Well done on all the milestones.

Unknown said...

och seth! you're my cutest, favourite baby! (just don't tell the others, i said so)
and congrats on such a huge milestone, at *such* a young age

YOU'RE THE MAN!!

Fiona's photo a day said...

I can't believe you are 5 months already Seth and each day you are getting cuter...I don't know if it's possible because you were such a cute baby to begin with.
Well done on the crawling, you go boy! I'm sure you are going to keep the parentals very busy now :)