Thursday, October 2, 2008

9 Months!

I'm 9 months today, so about the same amount of time I should have spent swimming around in my Mom's tummy...except I of course was more than fashionably late!

So what have I been up to? Well, what haven't I been up to is more like it!

I have 6 teeth
I can make the Hadeda noise
I can say uh uh, and when Mom says uh uh I say HUH? and pretend I can't understand her
I can put the different shapes through the right holes if I try hard enough
I know the remote turns on the tv and can do it myself if the parentals let me get a hold of it

Oh there's so much more but I wouldn't want to bore you!

Superman!
Relaxing after wrestling Mom to the floor
One of Mom's smelly roses

3 comments:

urban farm girl said...

ag man!! how time flies!! Liam also did the super man trick!!

Heidi said...

Awww man! He is growing up beautifully!

Unknown said...

happy 9 months you gorgeous thing!