Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday My Beautiful Boy!

Today a year ago we were at Linkwood and still waiting patiently for you to be born...I think that is the last time we had to wait for you to do anything.

Since then you have raced ahead of us in leaps and bounds.

I never dreamed being a Mother could be so hard but yet so easy, that a day could feel so long or a year could go so fast, but most of all...I never realised that a heart could love so much and that there would be so very many moments of joy!

Happy Birthday my Seth, you are the light of many people's lives but most of all you are the shining light in mine!

Love Mom!


From a few moments old

To a few months old

To this morning - a year old!

Waving bye to Dad!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sethbear (AKA stubs).
Was reading the post from your Mom with tears in my eyes because I know exactly how she feels and I love u more and more with each passing day. :) Enjoy your bday!!!

Love Dad

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy. Time flies when you're having fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Big Beautiful boy.. I remember waiting anxiously and impatiently for your arrival last year, and how patient and brave your mom was. You should be proud of here she is an amazing woman!

Fiona's photo a day said...

Happy Birthday Seth!
You have grown into such a good looking boy and you have so much character which will take you far in life. I hope the next year is filled with lots of discovery, fun and love xxx