Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's my party!

Today the parentals told me it was my party, and they got me all dressed up. I didn't think too much of the shirt though so tried my hardest to drool as much as possible down the front of it...it eventually worked and Mom had to change it cause it was sopping wet.

Anyway, it was actually pretty cool. Loads of people arrived and everyone was in my favourite place...outside! I just got to go wherever I wanted and eat as much as I wanted!

There were people who wanted me to tear paper off stuff, and I was pretty happy to oblige, paper is fun when you're allowed to rip it.

The best part was when Mom stcuk a huge cake in front of me and I was allowed my first taste of sugar.......YUMMY!!! I'm planning to eat a whole load more of that stuff if I get my way!

I don't want to stand still for the camera Dad...

Munching snacks

Tearing paper

Oh wow, a purple thing!

Lighting the candle on the cake

I want to eat this mouse over here

Oooh yum Dad, more, more, more!!!

The End!

No comments: