Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh the joys of being a boy!

I get to have so much fun, it's really awesome!

Yesterday late afternoon I was dying of heat, so Dad decided to let me run through the sprinkler, but the hosepipe filling the pool was way more interesting.

Another interesting thing I've found is the windows...I can open & close them myself, climb up the bars and have nearly figured out how to actually climb out. I've also worked out how to climb up to some of the higher windows, Mom looked really delighted by that!

Helping Dad fill the pool (and water the paving)
Shew, it's quite cold, it's taking my breath away...

This is FUN!!!
Nearly there

Hurrah I made it!

And this was earlier today where I got stuck behind the couch after following my balls there from over the back of the couch. Thank goodness Mom found me and freed me!

1 comment:

Carol Markusse said...

I love that you got the camera out before you freed him from the couch LOL!!! He is such a cutie your little Seth.