Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Neve - 6 weeks old

Today was my 6 weeks birthday and I got all dressed up pretty to celebrate in my very first dress. The first of many Mom says, but we'll see about that, I haven't made up my mind yet whether I'm a fan of them or not.

Otherwise I have been busy. One of my favourite things is to have long conversations, I'm pretty good at talking already and I love smiling at whoever is talking to me too.

I'm getting bigger and starting to fit into my 0-3 months clothes.

I can put my hand in my mouth if I want to and suck it, but I refuse to suck that ugly dummy mom and dad keep giving me, it just really doesn't compliment me very well, not to mention it just feels nasty in my mouth, so I rather not use it thank you very much.

All dressed up
Looking pretty for the camera
Seth is helping me play with his airplane here

No comments: