Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Seth - Easter Egg Hunt

I got to hunt for treasure this last weekend because apparently it was Easter. Grumpy and Daddy told me a bunny hid the eggs but I didn't see any bunny, I just saw them bumbling around the garden, wineglass in hand...they tried to tell me the bunny was too fast for me too see but I get the feeling they are talking nonsense.

I had loads of fun though, and really enjoyed squishing the eggs afterwards, Mom looked horrified but what else would they be good for other than squishing?

Following the Easter bunny's trail

Looking for eggs with Uncle Mikey
Found a bunch of eggs!
Trying out how one of these eggs tastes
Deciding it would be much better for everyone else to eat itMe
And what was Neve up to while we were doing this? Just looking pretty as usual and watching the world go by

No comments: