Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Magical 12 Week Mark!

I finally made it to 12 weeks today and I really thought I would feel different, but I feel exactly how I did yesterday?

Everyone's been telling us all these fantastic things about being 12 weeks old and how everything would be better. Well, I still cry cause my tummy hurts, I still cry cause no matter how hard I try keep down my precious milk I seem to spit it up every where, and I still cry cause nobody will do what I say!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh though, don't tell anyone, but when I'm not crying I'm actually really, really happy and I love to talk. Mom says I sound like some crazy bird, but in my opinion she's the only crazy bird around these parts.

I'm also really proud cause all my hard work is paying offf and I can finally reach for, and grab things I want. Of course I stuff them straight into my mouth (what else are you suppose to do?), which makes Dad think I'm hungry and he tries to get Mom to feed me again. I really wouldn't mind if she did, but no, the old meanie still makes me a wait a whole 2 hours between feeds!

I'm also getting much better at my sitting, now that I know exactly what my knees look like really close up, I've started looking around a little and sitting up a whole lot straighter. I can even sit by myself if given half a chance to.

I got weighed yesterday and came in at 6.34kgs, so Mom can stop moaning that I keep putting on weight, 300 or so grams in the last month is nothing!

I've got to go chew my hands now so adios!!

Playing with Grumpy on Easter Sunday

Look what the parentals made me wear!

Check out that motor control! My anti-wet patch under the chin bib


Look, no hands!

Today - sitting in Mom's office chair!

1 comment:

Anelle Richardson said...

What a FANTASTIC blog! I love, love, love your writing style! And your little man is too cute!

Anelle